Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

vic asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it true vaccines are a gateway drug to heroin?

Favorite Answer

vaccines are a gateway to completely destroy health. Avoid vaccines!

• andy

No I don't think it leads to heroin addiction

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Seriously are you a troll or for real ??

• ?

I seriously can't tell if this is serious (god help us) or a joke

RUBBISH I had My First Vaccinations when I was 17 in the RAF these vaccines continued until today when I am over 80 and I do not and never have had anything to do with Illegal drugs

• edward

Well...since i don’t vaccinate myself, moving straight to heroin would take some practice

• ?

Nope. Vaccines just keep you from dying of certain diseases.

You embarrass humanity.

• ron h

It's not VAX;  my research shows that milk is the gateway to addiction.  ALL addicts drank some form of milk as infants. 

Sure there are millions of heroin addicts having received childhood vaccines.

Yeah. Well. Don't get it. We wouldn't want you to get addicted to heroin or be immune to corona god forbids. Darwin law must happen.