Should the Patriots give Cam Newton another chance?

No.  Use the draft & get a young good quarterback.  Somebody should tell Belichick to pull his head out of his a**.

Definitely not, Cam is a great runner but qbs need to throw the ball and cam doesn't have that. His arm is good but he needs the work on the accuracy if he wants another chance in NE.

• ?

No, they should not.

I don’t think it would be the best idea because he played pretty bad last year and I think Belichick should move on to a new qb before his coaching years are up

• Mike W

He's not going to be their franchise quarterback.  He could serve as a stopgap while they try to get their next quarterback,  and he probably won't cost all that much to sign.  

No, the Patriots need to move on from Newton.

• ?

Yes I do think so.

• y

As a patriots fan, god I hope not

I don't see why.  Newton was already declining at Carolina, and there were alot of questions about his health.  It was obvious that he couldn't play like he used to.  I'd be shocked if anyone signed him to a role where he was even able to COMPETE for a starting job.  And I'm not sure he's willing at accept a backup role.  

No he had his chance and did not impress Belichick.Time for both sides to move on