Can you drink water from Nosame® Shower Head?

I know you aren't supposed to drink shower water but that doesn't stop me. I heard this shower head adds chlorine into the water, is this true? Will my shower water be less drinkable with this head?

• kelvin

you will be fine

It claims to REMOVE chlorine, not add it.

If your main water supply is drinkable and also supplies your shower, the biggest problem is if you have a storage  type water heater.  The heating of the water removes much of the residual disinfectant from the water treatment (usually chlorine) which then means you have a large container of warm water, perfect for breeding germs and parasites.

i wouldnt drink it if youre not sure