Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

Is there a difference between dislike and hate?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The two words, hate and dislike appear to be two similar things and are used interchangeably in day-to-day life, but there is a significant difference between these two words. Hate is an intense, extreme dislike towards a person or a thing while dislike is a feeling of distaste or aversion.

Yes. I dislike a lot of people because of their actions. I only hate one person, and it's a deep, visceral feeling. I doubt that anything that person did would change my hate. Hate is much more intense than dislike. I dislike mushy vegetables. I HATE liver!

i dont think so

Hate is extreme dislike.