Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Why is there two moons and NASA and the US government have been shielding this from spray clouds for decades?

Cruithne is the second moon. It’s one in the day time and one in the night time. I guess that Michael Jackson song Dirty Diana was a metaphor for the moon goddess and two moons. What a genius. No wonder he had to “DISAPPEAR”! But yet people are worried about a democrat and republican. Really?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • M
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you ever heard of something called history? If the Earth is orbitted by two natural satellites why is there no mention of them before either the USA or NASA came into existence?

If there were two I believe, to avoid confusion, we would only call one of them 'Moon'. If we had another nautural satellite, and we do not, we would have given it another name.

It is incredulous that someone would believe it were possible to prevent us from seeing another natural satellite in the sky. I would like to know (I wouldn't really) why no scientist has ever written a thing about the effects its gravitational pull would have on things that happened here on Earth.

3753 Cruithne is an asteroid (a minor planet found in the inner solar system) that orbits the Sun (our local star) and does not orbit our planet.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Consider cutting down on whatever it is you're smoking.  You don't have a lot of functioning brain cells left; you can't afford to loose anymore of them.

• 1 month ago

Sorry but no one has any idea what you’re talking about. Cruithne is just 3 miles wide and its closest approach is about 7,5 million miles, so impossible to see certainly with the naked eye an even a telescope. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So explain 2 moons not being seen before NASA or the US government were formed.  Shouldn't people have seen 2 moons thousands of years ago?

• 1 month ago

Because Earth only kind of has 2 moons. NASA is NOT hiding this. Cruithne is a small Aten asteroid in a 1:1 resonant orbit with Earth and the Sun that periodically. is gravitationally captured by Earth until it regains enough angular momentum to escape and go back to orbiting the Sun.

What is this total nonsense about spray clouds? You are delusional and paranoid. Michael Jackson drugged himself to death. The government and NASA had nothing to do with it. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne....

• 1 month ago

Cruithne is NOT a second moon. It is an asteroid that orbit the SUN (not Earth).

The rest of your diatribe should belong to the psychology category

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.