Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What are some filtered words here that should not be censored?

My bugaboos are the generic name for humans, sometimes censored, sometimes not; the name for a member of one of the branches of the family Equidae, which is censored in the singular but not in the plural; and the name of a group of small birds (Parus to ornithologists), censored in the plural but not in the singular.

Let's give it a try, Modern humans are classified as Homo sapiens. The family Equidae is divided into asses, horses, and zebras; if you disagree, you can kiss my ***. The greater tit is a member of the genus of ****.

Nothing is censored on the side bar, which is really funny to me for some reason.

****, ***, *****, ****, dick, *****, ****,

Source(s): I guess dîck isn’t censored😂