Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you had a choice to work at McDonalds in USA for $8 OR work at McDonalds at Denmark for $22 for the same job, which would you choose?

Favorite Answer

i might take the one at denmark

• ?

In Denmark, you'd have to give half of that $22 per hour back to the government in taxes. I'll stick with the USA.

• Anna

Denmark obviously. Plus Denmark doesn't have the gun culture of the USA. But I have no desire to work in McDonald's in any country being vegetarian.

Ah, but that's the thing. Denmark would never have you. These Scandinavian countries keep their standard of living high by being very selective about who, and how many people, they allow into their tiny nations. If we did the same in the US, our number of contributory citizens and our standard of living would be higher too.

• ?

I'm booking that plane for Denmark. 

Australia for $20 an Hour

I Thinkk The Answer Is Obvious, .....