Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Insulting or am I overthinking? ?

Was with friend and this girl. Took a call and when I came back friend was like you talking to a girl? Girl with us stopped what she was doing got all interested and was like girl??? With a weird smile. Was she being surprised as if who would talk to me in a mean way? 

• T J

She was damn rude. Anyone else would have ignored your friends comment. She is too much into your business, time to stop going with your friend if she is going to be there. Your friend maybe talking to her behind your back, because she is pumping him for info on you. Be careful what you tell your friend.