Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Boyfriend head hurts after sex? ?

I'm 22 and so is my boyfriend.

And during sex everything's fine but when we finish his head starts to hurt and his chest gets really red. 

I don't know what is it, and he doesn't want to go to the doctor cause he said it goes away in like 30 seconds... 

And I know this is not normal... 

Any ideia whats happening? 

Hum "Anonymous" the question is no joke so stop being childish and grow up.

And he's actually quite fit. 

Grow up kid. :) 

• T J

His blood pressure may be going way too high, it can kill him. He should get his BP checked, even if its in a drug store.

• ?

If he's concerned he will see a doctor, i guess. You can't force him. 

• ?

I'm not an expert, but I think the red on his chest must be flushing, which makes his chest gets a red stain that normally goes away like in a minute or so. But If he gets some kind of pain in his chest then that's not normal at all. And about his headache, if it doesnt happen often, it must be bc of the excitement he has druing sex which also increases when coming. I think what you can do next time when having fun is taking it a little bit slow, just to see if it happens again, and if it does then he really should go to the doctor. He should also try to be well hydrated bc that also can cause a headache during sex. Hope this helps and that the headache doesnt happen again :).

he's fat, overweight, out of shape, tired because you lay there like a dead fish... i could go on...

if it's so "serious", yet it only lasts 30 seconds, why even bother? obviously he's fcking tired. moron. 

Did he plows you with his shirt off? You mean naked 

Omg my puss is wet