Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Was Tom Dolley really hung?

Does the Kingston Trio really know?

No; but Tom Dooley had to hang down his head and cry - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtSzcKZGzDs

I don't know if there was a real Tom Dolley.

You know who doesn’t get impostor syndrome? Cats. Not only does every cat know they’re a cat, I think every cat believes firmly, with conviction, that they are the best possible cat, the prime example of a cat, the most cat a cat could be. Not that cats are capable of this degree of higher thought, but if they WERE, a cat would never ask, “Is this action something a REAL cat would do?” They would simply know, “I am a real cat and I am doing this action, therefore it IS something a real cat would do.”