Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I get the courage to breakup with someone?

About 6 months ago, my boyfriend left me with the intention of getting with another girl. When that didn’t work out, he came back to me after about a month and we ended up getting back together. Dumb, I know but I am young and I didn’t know the full story or reason that he left. To be fair there were a lot of problems in our relationship before we broke up due to bad communication. But I know now that I deserve better and I can’t be with someone who would leave me for another girl like that. Plus he just isn’t putting in any effort and is overall disrespectful. As crazy as it sounds, I still love him a lot and the idea of breaking up with him really hurts to think about. He means a lot to me, but I know it’s what I need to do. I am just so afraid to hurt him or make the wrong decision. Any advice on how to get up the courage and strength to go through with it would be super helpful. We also go to the same school and have classes together, so maybe it’s better to wait until the summer?

• T J

He was not caring about your feelings when he broke up looking for another. To hell with his feelings, do not use that as a excuse. All you are doing is finding excuses for putting it off. Break up now and be done with him. Why stay with this POS?

• 28AKO

Just break up with him. You're foolish if u don't. Just tell him it's not going to work out and move on

just tell him you want to break up