If you was going to buy a new car would you get a challenger, Camero, or mustang?

I like all three but do not know which one I would get.

• ?

Probably the Ford Mustang, although the Dodge Charger would be very tempting due to it being four doors and actually having a usable backseat.

The Chrysler 300 is even more luxurious than the Charger, but the 300 is more... sedate in its driving dynamics. Granted (and this is a MAJOR gripe I have against American muscle cars, and practically most American cars in general), none of these cars are going to have the driving dynamics and handling of a European car, or even a Japanese car. For example, a Chevy Camaro might defeat a Lexus GS in a race that's a straight line, but the Lexus will have MUCH better handling on twisty roads, which given the advents of things such as touge racing that I have friends that participate in it, twisty roads are more of a thing in Europe and Japan than they are here in the United States-which partly explains why so many Japanese and European cars are made with different tastes in mind than American cars (and also why, with the case of Japanese automakers in particular such as Toyota and Nissan, more and more Japanese cars have been made with American tastes exclusively for this market, given the trends in what Detroit sells and low gas prices, too, even if they have been coming up recently).

I would go with the Camaro because of the GM Gen 3 and up V8 engines and because of the supplier of the transmissions and other drive train parts. The Mustang lags behind the Camaro when it comes to implementing improvements and Ford loves to cut corners.

Of the three-

Mustang!

The other two are mostly looks and not go!

Yes, they do make some fast Camaro's and Challengers. But try to find one for sale brand new. 

The the Mustang- there is often a V-8 to be found or delivered in a few days.

But if I had a Mustang- I would still be driving my Miata. More fun and 35 miles per gallon.

I wouldn't have any of those if they were given to me for free.

Junk, junk, and junk.

CHALLENGER 6.4 LITER HEMI:

• PANKO

A Challenger needs the All Wheel Drive System to get the best performance. The Camaro has a better chassis for better handling, steering & a bit more thrill than the Mustang. Performance wise, it's hard to beat the Mustang. Even with its hard seats.

I prefer a classic roadster, so, I wouldn't buy any.

• Jay P

It's a Camaro, not a "Camero".

Are you talking about brand new or used?  Which engines and transmission choices are you considering?

• F

I like the Camero although they are all great cars. However, where I live it rains 6/7 days and the roads are narrow, so for the same money I’d have a smaller European sports saloon preferably with AWD ( Golf R, Audi S3, Focus RS etc).

choose the color.

I like the Challenger the best.  The proportions are right.  It has smooth clean lines.