Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bob asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What should I tell my barber?

I have straight hair. My hair is somewhat covering my ears and my front hair is slightly covering my eyes. I don't style my hair or anything, I just leave it lay flat naturally. I don't really want a short haircut, I just want it to be neatly cut in moderate length so that my hair doesn't cover my ears and my hair doesn't poke my eyes, I want my fringe to lay slightly under my eyebrows. What should I simply just say to my barber so that he can cut it like this

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Tell them what you told us in your question, show them the length you want your fringe to be. But use medium length, not moderate. Or find a way to bring a picture of what you want. Tell them you want to be able to keep your hair as natural as possible, with out having to use a lot of styling tools or styling products. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try showing a picture to the barber on how you would love to have your hair cut

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.