Bob asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What should I tell my barber?

I have straight hair. My hair is somewhat covering my ears and my front hair is slightly covering my eyes. I don't style my hair or anything, I just leave it lay flat naturally. I don't really want a short haircut, I just want it to be neatly cut in moderate length so that my hair doesn't cover my ears and my hair doesn't poke my eyes, I want my fringe to lay slightly under my eyebrows. What should I simply just say to my barber so that he can cut it like this

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Tell them what you told us in your question, show them the length you want your fringe to be. But use medium length, not moderate. Or find a way to bring a picture of what you want. Tell them you want to be able to keep your hair as natural as possible, with out having to use a lot of styling tools or styling products. 

• ?

try showing a picture to the barber on how you would love to have your hair cut