American Cancer Society spent $123,501,349 on admin. This was 2.48% of its total revenue. What's the total revenue for that year. ?

Help please, I can't seem to figure this one out.  Thank you

This is 4th grade math, and I may have just insulted 4th grade students. If you have to put 5 seconds thought into this, come back when you reach the 13 year age requirement to have a Yahoo Answers account.

They over paid the administrators.  I know the answer to your homework, but I'm not doing you a bit of good solving it for you.

• Judy

.0248 x = 123,501,349 - solve for x

move to homework help damn cheater

Wrong forum. Repost under 'math' in the science section. 

The question says $123,501,349 was 2.48% of its total revenue.   So $123,501,349 is 2.48% of what number?

Divide it by 2.48 to get one percent. 

Then multiply by 100 to get 100%.