Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 month ago

Are you short any body parts? ?

Favorite Answer

Missing my gall bladder.    Passed out at work one day,  when I was 25, and woke up in the hospital  without my gall bladder, without so much as even a "How do you do". 

• Paul

Just an appendix and a couple of teeth, so far.

only a few teeth.  Mouth was too small for them all, so a few got yanked: four molars, four wisdoms.  Everything else is pretty much as it was given to me apart from the usual wear and tear.

Yes, but since this is a public forum, I'm disinclined to specify which part.

My wisdom teeth and half a molar.

Yes, I want huge muscles like Hulk.

My appendix. 

It decided it wasn't interested in hanging around with me a long time ago.

Only attractiveness but not sure that qualifies as a body part