rachel asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

How effective is the moderna vaccine one week after the first dose? (And the weeks after that)?

I got my first dose of the vaccine last Monday (3/1/21). I keep being told it will work 2 weeks after my second dose. But no one will tell me how much it works before the 2 weeks after the second dose. Does anyone know how effective the moderna vaccine is a week, two weeks, etc after the first dose? I’m still going to be safe and wear a mask and everything but I’m curious.

With the Moderna, Astragenica and Pfizer the anti-bodies start to build up day by day until by the third week you should have built up considerable protection, and after the 2nd vaccine you should have at least 95% protection.

Even though you may have had the vaccine it is still important to continue to protect yourself and others .with a mask