Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 1 month ago

What is this cable?

I'm building my PC and I don't know what cable this is. It's to do with my RGB fans. There seems to be two connects this one and another one whicb I already plugged in the psu.

Favorite Answer

That's called a Molex connector (Male), my friend.  The two pins shown are (Common connector), on the left, and a12 Volts Connector, on the right.

Normally, a Molex connector has 4 pins which supplies +5 Volts, on the extreme left of your picture, 2 x Common connectors, then a +12 Volts connector.