The Pope's audience hall looks unmistakably like a snake. Is this anti-Christ?

Among the many strange and suspicious statues, fountains, facades and structures that occupy Vatican City, the Pope’s Audience Hall stands out for its uncanny resemblance to a snake. Moreover, the Pope sits in front of a Satanic-looking "sculpture" of Christ rising from a nuclear blast. How preposterous. If these things are not blasphemy then what could they be? The Pope happily sits right between the fangs you see, in the mouth of the snake!!!! How is this Christianity? How is this faith in Jesus Christ? For those Catholics who deny the obviousness of this Satanic layout, I pray for you. If you truly love Christ, come out of this abomination. JESUS loves you. And I love you enough to tell you, what you see in this imagery is not of Christ. If I walked into a church of Jesus Christ with this obvious depiction of evil, I would RUN out the door, not walk...RUN!!! Enough of the wickedness parading as good; enough of the garbage of this deceitful world. If you count yourself as one of Christ's...come out of her....Jesus IS Calling...17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Hi Doug, I know you are against Mormonism and JWs, but why follow the Catholic liars? If Catholics teach idol worship, why follow. If Cath. teaches all manner of anti-Biblical, anti-Christ doctrine, why follow? When Peter said the words you mention, he was talking about Jesus. If you believe in Jesus, you should follow HIM, like Peter said, and like I say to you today, not any bricks and mortar "church" and not a pagan invention. Stop defending the indefensible. Christ will NOT excuse you. 

Doug...You can do this!! Let go of those chains that bind you and be free in Christ. The only thing we should glory in is Christ. Why follow a religion of fools! Look at that snake imagery until you are convinced. Believe me, once you go to your prayer closet and cry out to Jesus and ask forgiveness for your sins, you WILL be a new person! Forsake those sins and live!! Jesus is calling you OUT. Will you listen? If you follow the catholic church you are a partaker of all her sins! 

Doug, You are the ONLY person to answer this question in 24 hrs. I don't think that has ever happened for any of my questions!! Only one person? Jesus is definitely calling you out of the beast. It's you and Christ--no intermediaries. Surely you have read Hebrews!

Modern "Catholic" art is disgraceful. So are any priests, who abuse children. So was Judas Iscariot, who was one of Jesus' own, "hand-picked" Apostles. As Saint Peter said, "Where else are we to go?". There is only one Church, one Christ and one, true faith. Best to make the best of it all, by the grace of God, since the alternative is much, much worse!