Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What's something guys go through that [most] girls would never understand?

I did not realizing this question would offend some. I only asked it cause I was curious, is all. I'm a girl and do not get to really hear guys talk about their issues as much as females. I guess I'm starting to see why. Yes, we all have our problems, but is it not healthy to share those problems from time-to-time? It allows us to understand and empathize with one another. Something I'm actually trying to do, here. If you're not interested, then you should not have clicked on this question.

Hello,

Generally speaking, men and women develop differently and understand the world differently because, when it comes to gender, we are different. Guys are competitive. Yes! there are competitive women, but I am confident to say that guys are competitive naturally and it is part of their genetic makeup. Unless their environment teaches them otherwise, which is exactly what is happening today. 

Our environment more often now is developing by teaching women to be competitive. Messages such as "stronger women, equality means equality", and the civil rights movement encourages women to be competitive against their fellow men and for their own sake. When it comes to mating, it gets more complicated.

Men compete to get the best of everything, especially the best girl in town--I mean it. Of course, it matters that their girl possesses certain characteristics or similar traits to their biological mother. Overall they are competitive, and they will not rely on talking about their issues with other people. Guess why? A real man, in other words, alpha males are naturally fixers and solution-driven species that will find solutions to their own problems. 

Girls do not do this. On the contrary, girls think loud! Girls do not think at all. Actually, girls will speak while they think and that is very loud. Girls will often talk and talk about their issues putting themselves susceptible, and many times feeling empathy with one another, but please understand that men see those actions as a weakness. Why? Because they want to prove that they are better by finding a solution to their own problems. I mentioned before that the environment shapes every person's personality traits. So expect defects in the matrix--men always talking about their issues--. Just keep in mind that they are victims of their environment and uprising.  

Hope this works for you as a girl. 

If you liked the information just check out my webpage www.BetterBliss.shop. I sell beautiful clothing for girls because I know that we always want to look good for any occasion. 

My advice for you, if you want to attract him; be a happy version of yourself, comfortable, love yourself, and most importantly, adorn yourself. They are genetically attracted by beauty! 

www.BetterBliss.shop

Cheap, fashionable, and trendy jewelry; Clothes, and more!

BetterBliss Boutique

Source(s): www.BetterBliss.shop
  • Alan H

The onset of puberty.   But it works the other way, too

• Reese

Trying to understand girls and women.

Guys can feel insecure

Holding themselves accountable and the ability to use reason and rational thought. And beer and hookers too

• KTJoe

Only loving his bed and mommy, just plain being a bum.

5am erections. 

Changing a flat tire          .

Being told you're privileged. 

• edward

Random erections