Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can you learn to love someone of the other Political Party?

I do...

Favorite Answer

Yes. There are exploited workers in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

I don't believe I could. While I respect people's rights to hold any opinion they like, the core beliefs of the other party are so far from mine that I could not love a person who espoused them.

I'll refrain from a rant of their shortcomings as human beings.

• not

I've seen people adopt the opinion, religion and values of a person they wish to "love". I find it absurd and instead expect to disagree without anyone I find value in. Really what are the odds that I find a person who is a copy of me? Being intolerant of other people having a difference of opinion is a weak person, converting your opinion is a weak person. It all makes me think of my mother; her man's shadow. I take the women who some men call a beetch because I can't stand the weak.

Both parties are the same except for in terms of rhetoric. It should be pretty easy.

• ?

Yes.  Political opinions are not on my list of considerations for loving someone.

No....Most democrats I encounter are whinny and cry babies and this get annoying  

I have. It's not impossible, and I wished the Left would wake up and see that conservatives are not what the Leftists are saying. We are all people, and compassion for each other is still possible. The people lying to the left are just using them.

Malcolm X speaks on the racism of liberals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grsZc4quQqU

I already do...

Not here in the US.