Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can you learn to love someone of the other Political Party?

I do...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. There are exploited workers in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't believe I could. While I respect people's rights to hold any opinion they like, the core beliefs of the other party are so far from mine that I could not love a person who espoused them.

I'll refrain from a rant of their shortcomings as human beings.

• not
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've seen people adopt the opinion, religion and values of a person they wish to "love". I find it absurd and instead expect to disagree without anyone I find value in. Really what are the odds that I find a person who is a copy of me? Being intolerant of other people having a difference of opinion is a weak person, converting your opinion is a weak person. It all makes me think of my mother; her man's shadow. I take the women who some men call a beetch because I can't stand the weak.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both parties are the same except for in terms of rhetoric. It should be pretty easy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Political opinions are not on my list of considerations for loving someone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No....Most democrats I encounter are whinny and cry babies and this get annoying  

• 1 month ago

I have. It's not impossible, and I wished the Left would wake up and see that conservatives are not what the Leftists are saying. We are all people, and compassion for each other is still possible. The people lying to the left are just using them.

Malcolm X speaks on the racism of liberals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grsZc4quQqU

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I already do...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not here in the US.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.