Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pacna
Lv 4
Pacna asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Conservatives, If a man doesn't wish to financially support his child, should he be required to or should it be his wallet, his choice?

If you choose the latter, what do you think should happen if the woman has the child but turns out, she can't afford to support it on her own and can't find enough voluntary help? 

A. Let the child starve

B. Force the taxpayers to pay for it

C. Someting else

If "c. Someting else", what?  

Update:

@anonymous that doesn't have anything to do with the question.  The question is asking what should happen if the woman has it, chooses to support it,  but turns out, she can't and she can't find enough voluntary help? It's not difficult, I even made it multiple choice for you. 

A. Let the child starve

B. Force the taxpayers to pay for it

C. Someting else

If "c. Someting else", what?  

Update 2:

@kieth no, unlike you and your ilk in AGAINST extortion.  

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is very unfair for both sides but in reality, you choose to accept the fact of getting pregnant was a possibility it is your body you should be responsible for it. If you didn't care why should he.

• 1 month ago

He does not have a choice, either pay or go to jail. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

His pecker, his responsibility. I suppose you think taxpayers should pay for it? No taxes for healthcare, immigrants, or welfare recipients, but you want taxation for your pecker doing your thinking for you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is why as a minister have been preaching family values for years on here.

Sadly once made a joke on here about my cup size and today there is decaf in it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.