Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

is this why hes asking?

Let me start with this and i cant say this is for sure why he has started asking the questions i will list ..

I had a younger cousin visit me she took a pregnancy test in my apartment. Now my roomate and i are very close and we have mutual friends ..

So without thinking i told my roommate to just hid the box in my room ... instead of taking it to the dumpster outside ... again i wasnt thinking i should of had her keep it in her purse and toss it out when we left the apartment .

Anyways i finally disposed of the box that was hiden in my room...

Well recently my significant other has been nauseous and just feels tired and what not..

He asked me what birth control i was on and if i had missed my period ...

I was like no. Then he asked if ive been feeling sick. I said no i was confused to these questions . Well not really i automatically was like... he must be scared someones pregnant.

Anyways i think he found the empty box in my room lol. That or he thinks i am pregnant because of how hes been feeling . 

Am i being paranoid ?

• helene

This is not being paranoid. This is being bogged down in minutia.