Who do you see as the favourites for Euro 2020?

I would say France and Belgium obviously, and I think England have a good chance as well.

Actually, all England's group games are at Wembley. 

It might as well be Euro 96 for England lol!

But England's 2nd Rd match will be against France, Portugal or Germany. And the QF in Rome. 

I thought that as well. Because it's Euro 2021 really not 2020. Because as everyone knows athletes at that can change alot in a year. But apparently it's still being called Euro 2020

Mr Annfield Aces; I wouldn't dismiss our chances of winning it that easily. We did reach the semis of the WC just 3 years ago. Fingers crossed if he's fit Kane is a potential golden boot winner and match winner. We have some seasoned players in there as well as the younger talent. I think we have a real chance actually. It's not international football but don't Hansen saying you win nothing kids at the start of 95/96 and the Man U won the double!

I hope you're right 

• Favorite Answer

euro 2020?, so we all going to time travel then?,   jkg,  here's a question for you, how often do  predicted favourites win?

But anyway who do i think is best equipped rememebring that all things being equal it's a 1/24 chance...i'd prob say England

Football one game ONE name

LFCYNWA

• I reckon if our players 'click' we can go all the way, maybe even win it.

I see us winning the competition if we get our rub of the green and also give the ball to Foden when he demands it.  Rashford will take care of making sure we get the goals as well.

Your right about France and Belgium being the best equipped.

My heart says England all day but that Round of 16 match worries me maybe it would be better to finish 2nd in our group, we did something similar last world cup playing Sweden instead of Brazil.(I can't be bothered doing the research)

I would also not rule out the Italians at 12 to 1 they are on a 20 match unbeaten run and under Mancini and they have got a club side mentality going.

But if we(England) can get to the semi's what a summer we have in store no-one will want to take us on.(Yeah Right Ha) 

England, France, Belgium and the Netherlands are the top 4 betting favorites right now.

England is the favourites for Euro 2020                         

despite having Grealish, Foden, Madison,  Mount, Trent Alex, etc

The players would need more international games together to make a serious attempt at winning something on the international circuit.

As good as some of these kids are, they are not yet good enough as a collective unit to win a tournament.  There are international teams that are more grounded, self assured and technicaly adept as a unit, more at ease with their strengths and weaknesses and perhaps more intelligent than a team full of hot prospects to win football matches over grueling 90+ minutes of tiring international footie.

They'll do okay this summer but will not win the Euros. we Will not win the euros unless Foden lights up the tournament and proclaims his status as the GOAT - same with Haaland and Mbappe.

Foden completes that trio,  or so Pep seems to make us think.

Yo uall saw how he ripped us to shreds in that 4-1 mauling at Anfield.  If he brings that sort of hunger and tenacity to the Euros this summer - we could go far.

Win it ?  nah.   France has more chance of doing that than we do.

• ?

England will do ok but I can’t see them getting past France.

France, Germany and Portugal. Plenty of quality in those three squads. 

• Ryan

England are favourites because if the government have their way they'll have full home advantage. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think England have one group game at Wembley, both semi finals are in Wembley and so is the final. Fans or no fans that set up should suit England.

I think France yes are probably the strongest team. Euro finalists in 2016 and world cup champions 2018 as well and of course they have an insane amount of depth. They also have who should be the tournaments best player in Mbappe. 

I know people fell into the trap of predicting Spain as winners of the few tournaments after euro 2012 and they were bad but Spain have an easy group and in the RO16 if they win their group they get a 3rd placed team so I wouldn't write them off at all. 

In the quarter final then Spain will meet either England or a team from the group of death so you never know if they can get past one of the better teams they could go all the way.

EDIT

Really all games in the groups are at Wembley? So if they go through the next 2 rounds they'll play away from home if the tournament goes ahead as planned right?

I think if they win their group they'll play in Dublin so they haven't far to travel for that. Dublin is a home game anyway for Rice and Grealish lol the c*nts. Tournament is all set up for England to win so. be funny if they get knocked out in one of the away games

• Adam

France, Belgium, England and Ze Germans for me.