Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

smelly under foreskin?

So I'm 15 and I've only noticed that my foreskin smells disgusting, I shower everyday wash my penis under the foreskin, with anti bacterial soap, then dry, put deodorant on it let it air dry but it comes back instantly, its ridiculous, I'm not sure what it is, its not like it could be an STD or STI, is it worth going to a doctor or?

i heard maybe sudocrem might be a fix but i found that online so its probably not worth trying, i just dont want to fill myself with false hope.

ive spoken to other guys about this and they just say i dont wash my penis,

but i do, in fact i probably put more effort into cleaning my penis than any of them. 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Wash it regularly try to put some soap in your fingers and put it inside the foreskin

• 1 month ago

Your poor dick is not happy with all the harsh treatment you are giving it, the soaps are too harsh and dry out the very sensitive skin down there and same with deodorant, if you do insist on using soap find a Glycerin based soap specifically made for using in the genital area… Otherwise I find that just cleaning with nothing but water from the shower is the best, you don’t need all those harsh chemicals

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why don't you just walk through the door of your local GUM clinic ( genito urinary health we call them in the UK) .They really do see absolutely EVERYTHING and nothing you have or think you have wrong with you will shock them .You may even have an allergic reaction to that soap you are using & if you're using a spray deodorant down there then seriously stop ! 

• 1 month ago

Retract your skin and wash it. No one likes parmesan unless your having spagbol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's much more common under the foreskin if you're uncircumcised. The area under your foreskin normally needs lubrication from this mixture. When too much smegma builds up — because you sweat a lot or don't wash your penis regularly — it can create smelly white chunks that can cause bacteria to grow.

• 1 month ago

- Use moisturizing soap on the little one, not harsh anti-bacterial soap.

- When you pee, pulll the foreskin back a bit so you don't get pee under your foreskin

- Dab the eye with a clean tissue after finishing a pee

- If you jerk off, clean thoroughly ASAP after

- Do not, under any circumstances, use deodorant on the little one... skin is delicate down there

- Ignore circumcision zealots, circumcision has historically been done by religious people for religious reasons, not health reasons

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i feel bad for the uncut.......

• 1 month ago

there is a good chance that you are cleaning it TOO much and its reacting to all the stuff you are slathering on it--antibacterial soap is to harsh and that plus deodorant? That is not for the penis. Milds soap and a good rinse should be enough. Stop with all the stuff and give it some time with a milder, less over clean regime.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to the Mayo clinic a penis starts to smell if it is not washed for 24 Hours and smegma forms from 10 to 14 days because it is Not washed

a Clean Penis Like mine Unbutchered is always clean i Use Baby wipes when out and soap and water when Home

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is why parents get their children circumcised! Glad I don't need to ever worry about the problem you are facing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.