Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What side affects have you had when having the Astra Zenaca, Covid vaccine?

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

I had the other one. Couple of my friends had a headache and aches for 24 hours on the Astra.

No one complained, just glad to have it.

U.K.

I had the AZ 4 weeks back. I felt a little worn out and also achy the next day, or else just fine and dandy.

If you're stressed over the adverse effects of the injection, you could want to think about the negative effects of Covid.

I had part one of the Astro Zenaca  , and no after effects .

I would post some research done by a prof of medicine on the vaccination results, but I know it would just get deleted immediately. Obviously nothing to see here.

• ?

In the USA as a normal citizen without medical privilege I will not even be 'allowed' any vaccine till after this Xmas...10 months + away. So how should I know and who would care.

slightly sore arm.

I had the AZ four weeks ago. I felt a little tired and achy the next day, otherwise just fine and dandy.

If you’re worried about the side effects of the vaccine, you might want to consider the side effects of Covid.

None because I won't have their dodgy vaccine which isn't actually a vaccine but gene therapy.

None because I haven't had either. 

None whatsoever.