Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Asep
Lv 7

Is having a baby worth it?

I see babies at the store and i’m like aww, but then I see videos where babies smear poop all over their crib and I’m conflicted. I can’t handle poop or vomit.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Some women are just not meantto be mothers. You could be one of them.

But, you must also comprehend that babies turn into toddlers who grow into Children, adolescents, teens then adults. The diaper thing is not lifelong. 

Babyhood does not last forever, so they are not defined by their diapers!

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

When I was in high school, and baby sitting a lot, I always told the parents "I will change a wet diaper but NOT a dirty diaper".   Years later, after I got married and we began our family..................I changed wet/dirty diapers with no problems.....even the smell didn't get to me.  When your child vomits - you just step in, clean the child up and move on.

• 1 month ago

What do you mean by worth it? Every child is different. Some are a handful while others are easy. You should be around kids more and it gives you an idea of what your doing. And its different when you have your own kids.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a waste of time and money......just fun making them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Worth what? 

If your asking that then your far too immature and young to understand what having a child is about. They don’t give anything back for a long time, it’s all take take take. 

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you cant handle poop or vomit, youre not ready to have a kid. They literally do nothing else for the first 2 years. I mean, theyre wonderful and totally worth it, but you go through a LOT for them, and poop and vomit are a major part of it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.