W asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

If you could change your Presidential Vote, who would you vote for and why?

Ron Paul ! He was the Most American / Constitutionalist person in Politics !

Highly ethical, honest , smart, and good !!!

Things that modern Politicians greatly lack !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJEuZrvNYg0

(How the Media Brain Wash the SHEEP in to liking or not like some one !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhUIhli71XI

• RICK

I've voted in every presidential election since 1972, the only one I regret my vote was 2016, when I voted 3rd party. If I would have known how bad Trump was going to be I'd have voted for Clinton

NOPE............quite happy with my vote.  I wanted Biden in 2016.....but he chose not to run. 

quite happy that he ran in 2020.......and I did all in my powers to support him- 

Trump was an unmitigated dumpster fire disaster. 

If you can't see that......then you need new glasses. 

Trump was way worse than I anticipated. First I voted to prevent him in (2016) and then I voted him out (2020). The immediate danger his presidency threatened is over. My vote was right on. Plenty of people out there made up their mind about Biden before giving him a chance. Typically, the first review is at 100 days.

The financial Genius Trump in 2016 and sad voted for Hillary and the United States is not ready for a gal president. Please Impeach Biden. 

I cant and it doesnt work that way. Im sorry.

• ?

In real life, one has to make a choice between the  options that actually face you  -- not the ones you may have wanted .

So ,it was the Trump team or Biden team -- and though by no means a Biden supporter , I recognised that no honest or rational person could vote for  another 4 years of Trump.

Honest people try to do the right thing --not the thing that suits their prejudice or self interest.