can babies feel feelings in the womb?

Favorite Answer

Yes they absolutely can. I used to gently poke my baby if his foot was pressing against my tummy and he would kick back. And he for sure knew when I wasn’t moving as soon as I sat down for dinner or went to bed he would bounce around like crazy 

• Rita

Sensation. After around 18 weeks, babies like to sleep in the womb while their mother is awake, since movement can rock them to sleep. They can feel pain at 22 weeks, and at 26 weeks they can move in response to a hand being rubbed on the mother's belly.

• Elle

Yes, they can even stand up, dream, laugh and cry along with sucking their fingers.  https://youtu.be/XwBRj5-HJN4

From the time the heart starts beating a baby first begins to consciously evolve. Primary thoughts and feelings are very real, contrary to popular opinion.

Yes, emotions and hormones directly and indirectly influence baby.