Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

🧊🥃🧊 POLL: Ice cubes or No Ice Cubes in Cold Beverages? 🧊🥃🧊?

Update:

@McWeasel: It's funny you say that, because I had lunch at an Italian bakery, and they served me warm soda & pizza warmed in the microwave. I asked for some ice, and they had none. I mean, warm soda? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Ya gotta have the ice!   Ya ask for ice in Italy, ---they look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears. 

Then they go back to the kitchen and come back with a little silver tray with like 3 ice cubes on it..... like you're only suppose to take ONE  and save the other 2  for the next uppity customer who asks for ice. 

Like the scientist who invented the formula for ice,  ---died---and took the formula with him,-----and these are the last 3. 

it's pathetic.   Who the hell drinks warm soda?  Only deranged people- 

• 1 month ago

I prefer no ice cubes.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ice cubes. Cold beverages don't stay cold 

Years ago I worked at a Steak Shop and some costumers actually didn't want ice. One guy told me it cheated him out of soda.

• If it is cold no ice is needed  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ice Cubes in Cold Beverages

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only in iced tea. Soda is fine just cold. Ice waters it down.

• Yes I appreciate them 

• 1 month ago

I like crushed ice in them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No ice cubes. I never use ice, it waters down your drink and you get less soda when you put in ice. When I go out to eat, I even request small amounts of ice because usually the drink isn't cold enough at restaurants and fast food, plus the less ice you have the more soda that will be in the cup

• 1 month ago

Always ice cubes.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.