🧊🥃🧊 POLL: Ice cubes or No Ice Cubes in Cold Beverages? 🧊🥃🧊?

@McWeasel: It's funny you say that, because I had lunch at an Italian bakery, and they served me warm soda & pizza warmed in the microwave. I asked for some ice, and they had none. I mean, warm soda? 

Favorite Answer

Ya gotta have the ice!   Ya ask for ice in Italy, ---they look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears. 

Then they go back to the kitchen and come back with a little silver tray with like 3 ice cubes on it..... like you're only suppose to take ONE  and save the other 2  for the next uppity customer who asks for ice. 

Like the scientist who invented the formula for ice,  ---died---and took the formula with him,-----and these are the last 3. 

it's pathetic.   Who the hell drinks warm soda?  Only deranged people- 

I prefer no ice cubes.

• Mrs H

Ice cubes. Cold beverages don't stay cold 

Years ago I worked at a Steak Shop and some costumers actually didn't want ice. One guy told me it cheated him out of soda.

• If it is cold no ice is needed  

Ice Cubes in Cold Beverages

• Audrey

Only in iced tea. Soda is fine just cold. Ice waters it down.

• Yes I appreciate them 

I like crushed ice in them.

No ice cubes. I never use ice, it waters down your drink and you get less soda when you put in ice. When I go out to eat, I even request small amounts of ice because usually the drink isn't cold enough at restaurants and fast food, plus the less ice you have the more soda that will be in the cup

Always ice cubes.............