Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

98% of experts agree the Earth is flat according to an online survey. Why do round Earthers refuse to believe in science?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If it were flat, cats would have knocked everything off of it by now......

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

The Flat Earth Society is in jest, but apparently, liberals are too dense to get the joke.  

• 1 month ago

Troll, I would say then that they are experts of BS.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have always wondered why flat earthers never tell us what is Underneath and what stopped the water falling off the FLAT surface

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

your brain is flat

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

spoken like a true trump scholar

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  And I'm one of those experts.  Round Earthers believe in round by blind faith.  Just like a religion.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

why because we dont believe a word you said troll , wonders if he does hes surveys in troll land !!!

• 1 month ago

It is a ruse to be better off in life it is their lie to get people off their back so ridiculous if people are going to believe people of any intelligence believe such a thing those are the stupid people.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lol. You are all set to post on the global warming forum. It may be just a few people with multiple accounts, but 98 percent of the posts deny AGW, while 98 percent of climate scientists tell us it is real. Satire appreciated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.