Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

????
Lv 5
???? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do people masturbate so much?

I hear most people masturbate 2 - 4 times a day, how's that even possible???? I only do it once every 1 - 2 months, must be young people....

Update:

Yuck

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Simple answer it feels good and people like feeling good 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

People masturbate for different reasons — it helps them relax, they want to understand their body better, they want to release sexual tension, or their partner isn't around. But most people masturbate because it feels good. Many people think that masturbation is only something you do when you don't have a sex partner.

• 1 month ago

That sounds like an overestimate. At my peak, during adolescence, I probably masturbated about three times a week.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You sound like one of those arrogant boomers. Masturbation is normal and healthy, at your age you should know this. Some people like to do it more often

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When I was 12, my dad told me that all men jack off, so I thought it was required. At 12, I was good for 2 or 3 times a day and around 14, I was unloading 3 or 4 times a day--I think I did 5 a few times. (after 5, the next day was zero)

If you don't remember being able to jack off twice a day..... What a bizarre question!

• 1 month ago

If I don't masturbate I end up thinking about women all day long, in order to do something actually productive I polish one off, usually daily... then I only think about women for half of the day...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can have sex once a day...morning sex is better than having sex at night but masterbating takes less energy i guess.

• 1 month ago

its free....why not

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

some people have nothing better to do

no ambition, no motivation, no work

• 1 month ago

It feels good, it relieves stress, and it is healthy,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.