????
???? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do people masturbate so much?

I hear most people masturbate 2 - 4 times a day, how's that even possible???? I only do it once every 1 - 2 months, must be young people....

Yuck

Simple answer it feels good and people like feeling good 

• ?

People masturbate for different reasons — it helps them relax, they want to understand their body better, they want to release sexual tension, or their partner isn't around. But most people masturbate because it feels good. Many people think that masturbation is only something you do when you don't have a sex partner.

That sounds like an overestimate. At my peak, during adolescence, I probably masturbated about three times a week.

You sound like one of those arrogant boomers. Masturbation is normal and healthy, at your age you should know this. Some people like to do it more often

• ron h

When I was 12, my dad told me that all men jack off, so I thought it was required. At 12, I was good for 2 or 3 times a day and around 14, I was unloading 3 or 4 times a day--I think I did 5 a few times. (after 5, the next day was zero)

If you don't remember being able to jack off twice a day..... What a bizarre question!

If I don't masturbate I end up thinking about women all day long, in order to do something actually productive I polish one off, usually daily... then I only think about women for half of the day...

• ?

I can have sex once a day...morning sex is better than having sex at night but masterbating takes less energy i guess.

its free....why not

some people have nothing better to do

no ambition, no motivation, no work

It feels good, it relieves stress, and it is healthy,