Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Any chance she knows that I am interested in her?

I have been sending her texts first, wanting to talk to her over the phone sometimes, trying to be useful to her by offering help with resume updates, job searching recommendations, and providing information(She is a student and is still job searching, I have successfully ended mine after a very nice offer) Being supportive of her when she is feeling down. I have hung out with her for coffee once and we are going to hang out once again. But I am kind of scared to ask her out yet so just hanging out so far.

• !
    Favorite Answer

She knows. Women are able to pick up on these things. Yourr probably bit being anywherr near as subtle as you think you are

Yes there is a chance she knows.  Thank you for asking.