Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True/False: If husband and wife loved each other, they wouldn't have separated in the first place ?

Update:

Anonymous, actually you are. Why wouldn't you just give me the information instead of listening to me ask questions every day? That's crazy. It's already set in stone what is going to happen. I can't change anything so why are you worried about giving it to me? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

True. But with today lifestyle always trying to prove themselves in work places and other. People get stressed out and start to put blame first place on their loved ones. So, as a consequence 'love disappears' to 'ego takes over' to 'the end of a relationship'.

Lot of couples lack communication. People are too private that they are not sharing their life with their own life partners. :(

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its perfectly possible to still love someone, but not aee any future in a relationship with them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you are a nut...........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.