Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Do you agree with idiot Yahoo writer that the NFL should change OT to his idiotic idea?

@anon- Que lastima! Claro que si! Quantos anos tienes? Cual es tu cumpleanos? Yo soy de San Antonio. Y tu? 

That's all I remember from high school Spanish. 

@Entropy- The article was right above this question when you answered. All you had to do was click. 

College OT is the worst by far. 

• ?

I do not agree with it.

• ?

I thought that it must be a joke,

• james

Ask fox's immature collin coward whatever he thinks the opposite is the correct answer . 

If you mean the pot and choose rule being proposed by the Ravens, it's an interesting idea.that should be given a try in one of the minor leagues before being adopted for NFL play.

• Adam D

"his idiotic idea" - no, he was reporting on an idea being submitted by the Baltimore Ravens organization.  And something needs to be changed, the current system is awful.

I don't know what the proposal is, so I can't comment.

IMHO, there shouldn't be OT in the regular season.  Ties aren't the end of the world.  And if a team really doesn't want to tie, it should go for two.  Overtime should be reserved for playoff when you absolutely need a winner.  And in that case, the current rules are fine.

The 'Spot and Choose' idea?

It is laughable.

No I feel the OT rules should be eliminated.Game ends in a tie after 4 quaters

Hell, yeah. That's a great idea, vato.

you are speaking spanish right now