Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Do you agree with idiot Yahoo writer that the NFL should change OT to his idiotic idea?

Update:

@anon- Que lastima! Claro que si! Quantos anos tienes? Cual es tu cumpleanos? Yo soy de San Antonio. Y tu? 

Update 2:

That's all I remember from high school Spanish. 

Update 3:

@Entropy- The article was right above this question when you answered. All you had to do was click. 

Update 4:

College OT is the worst by far. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not agree with it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I thought that it must be a joke,

• james
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Ask fox's immature collin coward whatever he thinks the opposite is the correct answer . 

• 1 month ago

If you mean the pot and choose rule being proposed by the Ravens, it's an interesting idea.that should be given a try in one of the minor leagues before being adopted for NFL play.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"his idiotic idea" - no, he was reporting on an idea being submitted by the Baltimore Ravens organization.  And something needs to be changed, the current system is awful.

• 1 month ago

I don't know what the proposal is, so I can't comment.

IMHO, there shouldn't be OT in the regular season.  Ties aren't the end of the world.  And if a team really doesn't want to tie, it should go for two.  Overtime should be reserved for playoff when you absolutely need a winner.  And in that case, the current rules are fine.

• 1 month ago

The 'Spot and Choose' idea?

It is laughable.

• 1 month ago

No I feel the OT rules should be eliminated.Game ends in a tie after 4 quaters

• 1 month ago

Hell, yeah. That's a great idea, vato.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you are speaking spanish right now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.