Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Should I see her or not ?

I’ve been on a dating website recently and have been messaging a woman. She lives with her teenage kids but me to go over to have “casual rough” s** when the kids aren’t there. Only problem is she’s still married and going through a divorce. Her husband lives abroad and separately .

What would you do? She seems high class. I’m surprised she wishes for this.

Finally she sent me a voice note almost having an orgasm when I sent her a topless pic. But then said I need to come over 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sounds like you're deep in thought with the smaller head. What could go wrong?

• 1 month ago

Should I see her? That's entirely up to you. 

What do you want? 

Casual hookups with a married woman who could be having sex with any number of other men? If so, go for it.

If you want something more serious, then I suggest you steer clear

She seems high class??? Really

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

set rules and follow them, keep doing her. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's never wise to get involved with someone who's still married, even if it's just on paper. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

find someone in real life

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't get questions like this.  You've got red flags everywhere, yet for some reason you're still wondering if they should be ignored?  If you were on a dating website, I assume you were trying to find someone to date, right?  Well, stick to your plan.  This is junk. 

• i + i
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She's the Gate Keeper and 

you are the Key Master. 

It is your destiny.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You already banged another man's wife. He will find out anyways. Enjoy while you can. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The "casual rough sex" will involve the husband walking in and savagely beating you with a metal pipe.  Then he'll use his "man pipe" on you until you pass out.

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, id take a hard pass on that. She SAYS her husband is overseas and they're getting a divorce, but you dont know that. And high class, especially rich high class, people are into some seriously weird sh*t. For all you know, they get off on luring people into their home so one can have sex with them while the other watches from thr closet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.