Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Should I see her or not ?

I’ve been on a dating website recently and have been messaging a woman. She lives with her teenage kids but me to go over to have “casual rough” s** when the kids aren’t there. Only problem is she’s still married and going through a divorce. Her husband lives abroad and separately .

What would you do? She seems high class. I’m surprised she wishes for this.

Finally she sent me a voice note almost having an orgasm when I sent her a topless pic. But then said I need to come over 

• ?

Sounds like you're deep in thought with the smaller head. What could go wrong?

Should I see her? That's entirely up to you. 

What do you want? 

Casual hookups with a married woman who could be having sex with any number of other men? If so, go for it.

If you want something more serious, then I suggest you steer clear

She seems high class??? Really

• ?

set rules and follow them, keep doing her. 

• ?

It's never wise to get involved with someone who's still married, even if it's just on paper. 

• donnie

find someone in real life

I don't get questions like this.  You've got red flags everywhere, yet for some reason you're still wondering if they should be ignored?  If you were on a dating website, I assume you were trying to find someone to date, right?  Well, stick to your plan.  This is junk. 

• i + i

She's the Gate Keeper and 

you are the Key Master. 

It is your destiny.

You already banged another man's wife. He will find out anyways. Enjoy while you can. 

The "casual rough sex" will involve the husband walking in and savagely beating you with a metal pipe.  Then he'll use his "man pipe" on you until you pass out.

• !

Yeah, id take a hard pass on that. She SAYS her husband is overseas and they're getting a divorce, but you dont know that. And high class, especially rich high class, people are into some seriously weird sh*t. For all you know, they get off on luring people into their home so one can have sex with them while the other watches from thr closet