Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sue asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Health problem maybe somebody can help ?? ?

I’ve done 

Ct of abdomen , ultrasounds , barium then Endoscopy, colonoscopy , blood work . All came back normal 

But for 5 months have had bad nausea on and off , stuck in throat feeling , 

Weight loss like a pound a day now ? 

Eating regularly too ! 

Tiredness , weakness sometimes , the weight loss everyday is the scariest thing but idk what’s wrong with me ???!? Anybody plz 

What other test should I do ? I’m running out of time . 

We're not doctors here, just mainly ordinary folk at home. See another doctor and take all your results with you. Many people see a different doctor for a second opinion. 

Only a licensed Medical Doctor is by law permitted to give medical advice.

My symptoms turned out to be Kidney Stones,  After being diagnosed, I was in and out of the Emergency Room, Surgery, Hospital, in a week, No Pain after the surgery, no cutting, they did it through the Eutheria tube with a laser. After it was finished (5 hours), Best Week I ever spent.

• Tavy

Has anyone suggested Acid Reflux,>?