Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

need help?

I’m 22 guy decent looking, good body and works a lot but, This seems pretty pathetic but I got no one in my life and I’m willing to pay someone to feel loved how can I find an escort for this? I don’t want sex I just want to cuddle and cry. Before you say “get a girlfriend” it’s 1 not that easy 2 every girl has broken my heart because I opened up about depression which I rarely talked about.  3 I don’t plan on being here much longer I don’t see the point. And lastly 4 I in general hate women because of what they’ve done to me I’m not going into details.  Before you say “you’re young you’ll find someone” just stop right there and shut up I lm not in the mood to hear it, I’ve been alone my whole life isolated 0 friends 0 loved ones besides my mother. There is no self pity here I know what I want.  How does one find an escort? 

If you are 22 and can't even search the internet to find local escorts, it's no suprise you haven't managed to find a girlfriend. Stop feeling pathetic, if you're going to 'not be here' then it doesn't matter if ask a girl out and she says no. You are the problem here, not the world.

Oh, Dear! You don't have much chance if you "hate women". 

Once you improve your social skills and actually recognise what is good in people, you'll get better results. There is plenty of advice on Youtube and elsewhere.

To be liked, generally, it helps to be more interestED than interestING. Listening is good for making friends: ask people questions about themselves and their opinions and listen to them without interruption, except for little comments that demonstrate that you're REALLY listening. It shows you are taking them seriously, as in respect and acceptance. Don't sit there thinking about what you will say, because that shows more interest in yourself than them. Little pauses demonstrate that you are thinking about what they have said anyway. You can ask them how they felt about what they have just told you, or other specific questions to show you have been listening and taking them seriously. Be open minded and try not to disagree with people. For example, if they like a band you hate, ask what it is they like about them, best track, etc. (avoid the word, “why” as it can sound challenging). You can always say you don't listen to them much but you will now or something. Asking for advice is also good. Genuinely, of course, & don't overdo it. Ditto information – we feel pleased to tell someone something interesting they did not know, such as what’s on in town, latest sports score, etc., so by showing interest in their opinion, knowledge, etc. you’ll get some good feelings from them. Smiling is a good sign of acceptance. A lot of eye contact can also be good. Remember, if you want to have a friend, you have to BE a friend, and the best way to impress someone is to be impressed by them! One thing you can do is always to ensure you have a straight back: sit, stand and walk tall (hips forward) and take reasonably long, confident strides when you walk: this has the “reverse psychology” effect of helping us to feel more confident. Once we have self respect and a sense of self worth, we tend to find that other people respect us more too.

Good Luck!