Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is god so imaginary?

• Paul

If ten of my friends each tell me they know John Smith, then I, being a rational thinker, take that as clear evidence of John Smith's existence.  So, when hundreds of millions of intelligent people all tell me they know God and live in daily relationship and communication with Him, what am I gonna do? Tell them they are all imagining exactly the same thing, and look like an idiot?

because he fictional character in made up stories?

You're begging the question, and I suspect you're intelligent enough to know that.  What does that say about your integrity?

You have no proof, no evidence, and no rational methodology by which people may know there is no God.  Rethink your delusional fantasy and experience God for yourself.  It's the logical thing to do.  Millions do so every year.  You should, too.

Don't bother moving the goalposts.  It's more evidence than you have to shore up your fantasy that there is no God.

O Lord God You have made the heavens and the earth by your great power; nothing is to hard for you 18 you and loving and kind to thousands Jeremiah 32:17,

is He?

can you prove this?

i can prove God exists.

your life proves this as i type.

Source(s): 2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, (keep reading....)

That's reality for things that people imagine exist, that don't exist.

Where would we be without imagination?! If someone stands on your foot, is the pain in your imagination? Or can you prove it to anyone? Can you see the love you have for your parents or partner, Mr Anonymous? 

"Seek and you shall find". Spiritual matters are rather deeper than what we get from our five senses. You have to make an effort if you want what is valuable.

• Bryce

Ancient people wanted to think there was a god who favored them and would help them in their wars with other people.  That gave them a psychological, though totally bogus, advantage.

Because it's man made myth.

If God is "so imaginary," it's because humankind so imagined and imagines Him.