Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

am I wrong to be creeped by all of this?

I've started talking to this guy online but he's been saying some strange things to me and I barely know him at all. It's only been a few days but he keeps mentioning he wants to buy me a engagement ring & impregnate me even though we've never met. Also he keeps talking about my body all the time in a creepy way & saying he wants to eat my legs. Am I overreacting or is this creepy? it's all rubbing me the wrong way

Yeah, he says weird stuff like that all the time and it's weird as hell. At first, I thought he was just making a weird joke but then I realized he was saying it in a serious way and keeps saying it all the time. 

Favorite Answer

Your instincts are right on....I am creeped out reading this...

• g

Eat your legs? Creepy, I'd prob stop talking to him.

Eh you're just gonna have to block him. He does seem  very creepy from my point of view