Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

am I wrong to be creeped by all of this?

I've started talking to this guy online but he's been saying some strange things to me and I barely know him at all. It's only been a few days but he keeps mentioning he wants to buy me a engagement ring & impregnate me even though we've never met. Also he keeps talking about my body all the time in a creepy way & saying he wants to eat my legs. Am I overreacting or is this creepy? it's all rubbing me the wrong way

Update:

Yeah, he says weird stuff like that all the time and it's weird as hell. At first, I thought he was just making a weird joke but then I realized he was saying it in a serious way and keeps saying it all the time. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Your instincts are right on....I am creeped out reading this...

• g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Eat your legs? Creepy, I'd prob stop talking to him.

• 1 month ago

Eh you're just gonna have to block him. He does seem  very creepy from my point of view 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.