Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I go from friends to a romantic relationship?

I have become a bit closer to a friend that wasn't that close before the pandemic. we didn't really text each other unless we saw each other or we ran into each other in class. However, I got to interact with her over Facebook during the summer. I slowly started texting and dming her on Facebook and text. We don't text a lot and it's me texting her first 95% of the time. However, we've talked on the phone a couple of times, we've hung out once for coffee despite the pandemic. Although her replies are sometimes late, I did my best to increase communication with her, offering her help with resume updates, job information, and all that while she is still looking. I asked her if she would like to hang out for coffee again, she accepted my invitation and told me her availability so we will hang out in a couple of weeks after the final exams. Since I'm not the type to hit on women a lot, she probably has no clue or maybe she has a bit of a clue but I have not overwhelmed her and gave her a lot of space. How do I take this from friendship to a romantic relationship?

Favorite Answer

If your next coffee meet-up goes well, ask her on a date, think up somewhere to go or ask if she'd like to come to dinner at your place and watch a movie after. 

Demand intercourse and don't take no for an answer.