Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I go from friends to a romantic relationship?

I have become a bit closer to a friend that wasn't that close before the pandemic. we didn't really text each other unless we saw each other or we ran into each other in class. However, I got to interact with her over Facebook during the summer. I slowly started texting and dming her on Facebook and text. We don't text a lot and it's me texting her first 95% of the time. However, we've talked on the phone a couple of times, we've hung out once for coffee despite the pandemic. Although her replies are sometimes late, I did my best to increase communication with her, offering her help with resume updates, job information, and all that while she is still looking. I asked her if she would like to hang out for coffee again, she accepted my invitation and told me her availability so we will hang out in a couple of weeks after the final exams. Since I'm not the type to hit on women a lot, she probably has no clue or maybe she has a bit of a clue but I have not overwhelmed her and gave her a lot of space. How do I take this from friendship to a romantic relationship?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If your next coffee meet-up goes well, ask her on a date, think up somewhere to go or ask if she'd like to come to dinner at your place and watch a movie after. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Demand intercourse and don't take no for an answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.