Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Difference between contemporary American or European communists vs traditional WW2 (Great Patriot War) Russian Communist :-)?

LOL What do you mean "ANONYMOUS" 

For me, commie is a commie  is one place for them, a pit with lime, I'm a ***** and I'm not ashamed of it ;-)

Favorite Answer

Thanks to your picture one can see where your sympathies lie. And lying seems to be the consistent feature of your image.

• ?

When the riots caused Germany monarch to fail commies try to take over end of ww1. Deb's was a laughing stock who ran for the presidency from jail