Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it okay if I am sexually attracted to men wearing feminine clothing?

What would that mean to a person having that kind of sexual attraction or that kind of fetish

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There's nothing wrong with that.

• 1 month ago

Not only is it okay but it's also okay if you're attracted to the thought of you wearing feminine clothing don't allow anyone to tell you otherwise or to shame you into having a problem with that if you have that situation.

I mentioned this because they irrationally added that to the DSM-5 as a paraphilic disorder.

• 2 months ago

I have no issue with you wearing feminine clothing if that is what turns you on.

• 2 months ago

Thanks for NOT giving us enough information. Are you a male or female? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its a fetish. Some people like leather, others might want feet or to be a furry or role play as a cops and robbers. What you like is men dressed as women. If you are a man this would still make you gay, if you are a woman you are still straight. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Is it okay if I am sexually attracted to men wearing feminine clothing"

Of course it's OK.

"What would that mean to a person having that kind of sexual attraction"

It would mean you're attracted to effeminate men, so what.

"or that kind of fetish"

That is not a fetish, it is a preference.

fetish

1   a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

2   an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

• 2 months ago

its perfectly fine , if you want advice stop asking these question here because it  useless they'll insult you and influence your believes , dont let them think on your own don't let people tell  you whats right or wrong , be yourself no matter what

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nothing wrong with that at all. More power to your elbow.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Crossdresser.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.