Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is it possible to get a female sex organ while keeping my male sex organ and have both at the same time?

i would like to be non-binary/gender fluid, to me personally, i couldn't call myself gender fluid unless my sex wasn't either male or female either, id like both sex organs, is this possible through surgical and hormonal treatment, I've tried to research but come up with nothing, is it possible? and if it is then how much would it cost?, im willing to do experimental treatment if required so that is not off of the table

No, that is not a possibility as doctors don't acknowledge non binary.

Go with anal sex. No surgery required. And it comes with a G-spot already installed.

It's not possible to get any genitals that are not your own. SRS does not work, it does not produce anything functional or similar enough to fool a blind person, not to mention it's extremely painful. What fantasy world do you idiots live in that you think any of this is technology possible? This ain't 2300 Japan and you don't live in an anime! Go outside!

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/srs-and-grs-surgeons...

"is it possible to get a female sex organ while keeping my male sex organ and have both at the same time"

Uterine transplants are a thing that can and are done, they are transplanted for a defined period of time and number of children and then they are removed with that comes the anti-rejection drugs, but the real issues is where are you going to put a virgina and testicals at the same time.

Why is it I think your just trolling the lgbtq community?

That's a negatory.

During gender confirmation surgery for trans women they use that tissue to create the new vulva.

"im willing to do experimental treatment"

There is none I am aware of. What you're really doing is setting yourself up to be taken advantage of by some quack that will butcher you.

I suggest you find a gender therapist that works with non-binary folks.

It doesn't work like that and srs is for genuine trans people that want to transition their body in a binary way not some unrealistic fantasy way.Next you'll be saying you want surgery to be a cat or a dog.

• ?

You wanna piss out of 2 holes?

It calls ( Hermaphrodite )

Go and research about it

You are a liberal retard who needs serious mental therapy.