Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I wanna commit suicide please help me?

My husband left me. My 16 year old and my 11 year old ran away and I have no sign of them. I don’t wanna live anymore. Please help me.

@hi when I call them on the phone it just goes to voicemail. I treated them so well. But this is my goodbye. Short but meaningful. I have lived too long. My husband left me because he found out I was bisexual. I had kept that a secret for 47 almost 48 years... thank you for answering my questions on this website. I hope my children will not go to there dad but go to a different family members household. There dad is very homophobic. And I wouldn’t want them with him anymore. Anyways. Goodbye.

• ?

There is a suicde help line call it NOW. No one person is worth dying for . YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT. 1 800 273 8255

• Archer

What you "need to do" is help yourself. They ran away for a reason so it is time you looked into a mirror and tasted reality!

You have very serious mental health issues, including not being able to tell the same "story" twice within seven days.  I would suggest therapy.  I also think the "question" where you are 16 better fits your logic and use of the English language.

People that really want to kill themselves don't ask for help.

forget killing yourself and your ex husband, YOUR UNDERAGE CHILDREN RAN AWAY? you need to get over your feelings and start putting in effort to FIND YOUR CHILDREN. this is MORE IMPORTANT. seriously!

Three people have left you.  That suggests that you are the common factor. Instead of thinking about suicide, because the world is mistreating you, think about why people have left and work on improving yourself so that your future is full of bright possibilities instead.

Woah if this is serious you need to call the suicide hotline or call 911! 

Please don't do that, you have your future waiting for you! You don't give a lot of details in your question but if your children ran away, they'll probably come back once it gets too cold or they get too hungry. Try calling them every few hours. I don't have children but if I did, and they were emotionally distressed like that and ran away, I would first of all try to call them and text them and be sweet and nice to them! I would hope that I would have treated them well enough that they wouldn't act out like that but I would also try to see if I can reach them. I would try to understand where they were coming from and work out solutions to their problems from there. 

Also, about your husband, maybe you did something to him that made him upset? Again, there's little information here I can go on... you need to  talk to HIM about your personal problems and see if you can solve them together! I am sure he didn't marry you for no reason! He must still love you. Try to find that space in his head and heart and leave a nice voicemail with your phone call. Good luck! Try your best to be calm and think positive!

Source(s): 36 (going on 37) years life exp, Asian filipina.
  • ?

Hi Charlotte. I'm afraid about asking you how you're doing.

I'm so sorry about all the problems you're facing. I'm sorry your husband took you for granted. However I'd like to ask you to please reconsider what you're tempted to do.. Consider how your children's lives would be affected if their beautiful mother wasn't around anymore. 

I'm sure your children are ok... the good thing is that they are together.  What happens when you try to call them on  their phones?

God bless you Charlotte.