Am I being negative like he says?

I’m seeing this guy ( long distance relationship). Long story short in the beginning he used to say how much he loves me, txt me all day everyday nights and what not. Lately he will txt me a good morning txt and that’s it. No txt through out the day, no phone calls unless I call most of the time he won’t answer or reply to my txt or calls. He told me he will always call me on his way to work and way back but that never happens AND whenever I bring these things to his attention he will say I’m being NEGATIVE!. How do I let him know if he can’t be consistent with me then we should call it a day without him saying I’m negative because honestly being concerned isn’t being negative.

Might be time to move on hon

He's maybe dating someone else, but he is not ready to tell you that yet or simply he just wants to break up or something but It is diffficult to know if he is actually thinking or doing that or not. All you can do (something I have done in the past and believe me it works) is stop talking to him. Dont text him, dont call him, dont reply to any text he sends if he ever does it, just pretend like if he didnt exist. I call it the 3 days rule, but it works better if you do it for a week. If he texts you or calls you during or after the week asking if there is something wrong or if you are mad or something, then he might be still interested in you at some way, if he doesnt do it, then dont talk him again, he's dating someone and that's not even the worse but the fact that he is lying to you.

Long distance relationships are really tough. In no way is a text the same as holding and kissing someone. You may be in one that is dissolving. If you want to maintain it, you can try a personal meeting. If that's not an option, it may be all over.