Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Was Nostradamus always right with his predictions? I’ve heard most of the time he’s been right, think he’s right about the zombie apocalypse?

• Archer

No, one has to interpret and spin much to make his predictions fit any actual occurance.

No he wasn't always right.  Most of the time, he wasn't even coherent.

Here's how every single one of his 'predictions' was proven right:  People would wait for some huge event to happen, then wade through various translations of his poems in hopes of finding something they can reverse engineer into a vague prediction.  And if they can't find something that vaguely fits, most of his fans have no problem just making one up.

Not one of his predictions was known to have been successfully translated before an event happened, they were all done after.  And many of them were proven to have been completely made up by his fans.

As for the upcoming zombie apocalypse, I wouldn't worry about it much.  The CDC has used that campaign for a while now, because it's really popular (for some reason unknown to me) and really effective.  If you take a look at the CDC's tips for preparing for a zombie apocalypse, they're the exact same tips you'll see for preparing for any emergency situation.

😄

That one I never heard of.