Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Was Nostradamus always right with his predictions? I’ve heard most of the time he’s been right, think he’s right about the zombie apocalypse?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, one has to interpret and spin much to make his predictions fit any actual occurance.

• 1 month ago

No he wasn't always right.  Most of the time, he wasn't even coherent.

Here's how every single one of his 'predictions' was proven right:  People would wait for some huge event to happen, then wade through various translations of his poems in hopes of finding something they can reverse engineer into a vague prediction.  And if they can't find something that vaguely fits, most of his fans have no problem just making one up.

Not one of his predictions was known to have been successfully translated before an event happened, they were all done after.  And many of them were proven to have been completely made up by his fans.

As for the upcoming zombie apocalypse, I wouldn't worry about it much.  The CDC has used that campaign for a while now, because it's really popular (for some reason unknown to me) and really effective.  If you take a look at the CDC's tips for preparing for a zombie apocalypse, they're the exact same tips you'll see for preparing for any emergency situation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

😄

That one I never heard of. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.