Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why do people have children with as$holes and then complain that they are a victim?!?

Not sure I get it. Why did they even marry, date or especially have a child with the a$** if he was an as$hole?!  

I'm sure they gave off signs early on that they weren't nice or a good match, they didn't just change overnight (at least I don't think most cases that is!).

Update:

??? Anyone know??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Many do not "chose" to see that which is so obvious to others.

• 2 months ago

Science tells us that it takes at least two full years to begin to see a person for who they are instead of who we WANT them to be for us in our lives. Also that a good con can pull a con for two years but it's extremely rare that they do so for longer because they often loose interest in that focus. We live in a world where people who've dated for a year (sometimes far less) think they are supposed to be getting engaged or married and often don't know their spouses as well as they think they do. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.