Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Staying up all night?

For a while now I will have a bunch of energy for a couple of days at a time, I feel super happy and almost "overwhelmed" at times. I will stay up and work on stuff all night long and I basically will forget to eat and do stuff like clean my house over and over again. I feel like this unhealthy and was wondering if anyone has any idea of what this could be, if anything

JewishuserShadowfire (who has been on YahooAnswers since the beginning and could possibly be the infamous homosexual flying antichrist from the tribe of Dan) from Portland [or so he claims because he could’ve been born in Russia in Valday (Russian: Валда́й) to a 12th generation Jewish prostitute who pretends to be a virgin)] has many trolls accounts on Yahoo Answers: Blackthorne1979, Carter Berg, Fireball, ThatToiletguy, Reynaldo Weeks, Petri Lindroos, Knightwulf, Nightwulf, Toilet John, Master Debator, Magistra, Desiree, D-girl, Firecock, Yahoo User, Corvus Blackthorne, L.E. Gant, Shadowfire the Sarcastic, Shadowfire Lives, Shadowfire Lives bytches, etc. and any other anonymous accounts. With one his accounts Fireball, he pretends to be a Methodist old lady who posts short-hand slang TIRH (this is religion here). He reports all answers and questions that he doesn't like just so that his questions stay on top in the ReligionandSpirituality section. He trolls in other categories too. It gives Christians a bad name (just because of this troll's sock puppet account). His Toilet John account keeps posting questions where Jesus was sodomized by Roman soldiers. Remember the prophecy where it says that the antichrist will have personal hatred towards the real Jesus Christ. That’s why Shadowfire keeps posting thousands of similar questions along the line: “Did Romans sodomize Jesus?” or “Did Romans buttrape Jesus?”. He asks multiple idiotic mundane questions like “Is Hinduism true?”, “What makes a girl harden?” [like he enjoyed killing little girls], etc. and answers them with his sock puppet accounts just to gain points. Some questions you can see that he answered with like five or seven accounts (especially the ones about himself that he reports right away). With his Reynaldo Weeks account he boasts that he was the reason why their accounts were suspended. With his Magistra account he threatens people with clowns and CIA assassins. Shadowfire mocks Christians with his sock puppet account Fireball in the Religion and Spirituality section by answering very destructively and adding "TIRH here" or reported (anonymously) or “fck you nigers”. He gives Christians a bad name because he promotes sins like sodomy, fornication, ecumenism, astrology (horoscopes), etc. He should be executed and burned at the stake for blasphemy. He spreads rapture heresy, ecumenism heresy, etc. and many more subtle heresies. Antichrist will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Stop him before it’s too late.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute. Hide your kids, hide your wife ‘cuz de evil antichrist is flying thru town; take your glocks out and shoot dat son of a bytch down! Again, he’s an s-o-b ‘cuz his mother is a prostitute to Jews and Hindus. Funny thing is that she pretends to be a virgin. Don’t be deceived by this skumbag and his fake miracles trying to emulate Christ’s miracles! forgive me.

A case of insomnia in which there is no sense of being tired is a sign of bipolar disorder, also feeling very happy for no reason. I would definitely see the doctor about this, because BD is a very serious illness that calls for medical care. I should mention that doctors are often slow to diagnose a case of BD, and if you have the disorder, it's likely that you wouldn't be diagnosed right away. If that is your diagnosis, you would need three things - medication, therapy, and stress management, which is something we all need but very important for bipolar people. I have information about a variety of things that are good for stress (Source).

I'm sorry- this sounds like the "up" part of being bipolar. You need to talk to a doctor about this. There ar e some very good treatments.