Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I text my close guy friend first?  ?

I met this guy and we've become really close in the span of three weeks...as in we've done sexual stuff over the phone.  We have this "agreement" that whenever either of us are in the mood, we'd help each other out (lol).  We've done it multiple times and a few nights ago, he said he never thought phone sex could be so much fun.  I don't really text him first at all, and he's always the one texting me even when it's not about that, just to say hey.  He stopped for a few days but it didn't bother me, but then suddenly I get a text from him saying "why haven't you texted me at all :(".  I was shocked because I thought maybe he just got bored of me.  Does this mean he's actually waiting for me to text first?  Do guys actually do that as some sort of test?  Bc I feel like he should just call whenever he feels like it, I don't want there to b pressure for us to call each other every day especially when we're just friends.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don’t chase men. Let them chase you. They get bored of you when you chase them. 

Just say you were busy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.