Anonymous

Creepy neighbour- should I call the cops?

My neighbor has recently moved in 2 weeks ago, he seems friendly but intimidating because he’s very bulky and tall. Almost every night I can hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, not saying anything, just screaming and I can hear glass being smashed. He lives alone. Tonight when I came home from work I couldn’t find my dog, looked in the backyard and my neighbour is standing there holding my dog very tight and said he was playing with him. I was too scared to say a word, I grabbed my dog and went back in the house while he jumped over the fence into his backyard.

I’m terrified. Do I call the police?! Can they even do anything about this?? 

He jumped over the fence, into my back yard 

• donnie

Call the non emergency number if this is not a emergency. But yes call them 

• ?

You could contact the police and tell them it may be perfectly innocent, but ask if they would keep an eye on the situation 

I would be at the Police Station now.  How did he get your dog?  Is your dog outside and unsupervised while you're at work?  Maybe he works for the SPCA and they've received a call about your neglect.

Maybe you should get to know him

You could call the police to keep a look out on the guy. Also it would be better to set up a CCTV around your home.

Is it possible he was just playing with your dog or was he clearly crossing a line?